Thoughts out loud
10 Reasons to BE Yourself
1. Because everyone else is already taken.
2. There’s only one you who does it the way You do. You’re uniqueness is what the world wants.
3. It’s exhausting being someone else or living up to someone else’s expectations. Best to be yourself and set yourself up to your own standards.
4. When you are the driver of your own life and take everyone else out of the driver seat, you determine your own destiny. There’s power in assuming 100% responsibility in leading your life.
5. Being you is a courageous act. So many people are living out other people’s ideas of how to be. Go against the grain and do something vastly courageous - Be you!
6. When you decide to be you, you’ll learn so much about yourself such as what you like and don’t like. This will serve you greatly as it will cause you to be very aware of yourself and your inner working - informing your decisions to be more aligned with your truth.
7. When you live more authentically, you’ll find that life just comes easier and there’s less attachment to outcomes. To be yourself is freedom.
8. Being the Original You is the best thing you can do. You know, people love originals.
9. When you define what it means to be you - you empower yourself tremendously by putting the power on yourself instead of in other people’s hands.
10. Oftentimes, it can be difficult to see who is really being who. When you can be yourself, you increase the chances of attracting more people who will like you for you instead of having to back out of relationships where you gave off a false persona. You'll find your tribe and they'll find you so much faster.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Liza F. Camba (Sat-Akal), MSu, IKYTA, is a visionary teacher, artist, speaker, transformational coach, self-love guide and success coach, creating opportunities for individuals and groups to be empowered by their most authentic and creative selves.
Email: Lizacambaservices@gmail.com // Text: 323-828-4947
The Sacred Yes © 2015-2023. All Rights Reserved. Created with Love by Liza F. Camba (Sat-Akal)